Troubleshooting Tips for Digital Certificate Users
To help troubleshoot common issues with digital certificates, perform the following steps:
This solution requires closing your browser and rebooting your machine. Because of this, we encourage you to print this solution first, so you are able to follow all of the steps.
1. Clear the temporary Internet files (cache) in the browser.
2. Close all browser windows. Restart the browser.
3. Re-attempt to enter your myTransact account.
If still unsuccessful, proceed to Step 4
4. Reboot your PC.
Be sure to save work in any applications you may have open at this time.
5. Re-attempt to enter your myTransact account.
If still unsuccessful, proceed to Step 6
6. Check the expiration date of the digital certificate.
7. If the digital certificate has not expired, validate your digital certificate with IdenTrust.
If you are still unable to resolve the issue after completing all of the steps in this solution, please send an email to Transact Washington Customer Support
. Our Customer Support Representatives are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week to assist you.
In your email, please list the steps that were taken to troubleshoot or resolve the issue.